Careers @ Future Mobility
Direct or Independent Sales Representative
- Develop strong rehab respect and presence within the Rehab facilities to ensure all Future Mobility Products are at the forefront of the assigned geographical areas, Florida, Georgia, Texas and California.
- Establish strategic action plans for assigned geographical areas to ensure Future Mobility’s mobility and seating product portfolio holds the majority market share within each facility.
- Call on/establish relationships with referral sources (for example; outpatient services, facilities, home care coordinators, therapists, etc.).
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and potential customers by effectively designing and executing a call pattern.
- Demonstrate products and services and assist prospective providers – in the selection of those best suited to their needs. Propose ideas to better utilize Future Mobility demonstration inventory offering.
- Responsible for the managing, tracking and financial responsibility of a company demo inventory account.
- Report product quality concerns or customer complaints timely according to company quality compliance procedures.
- Participate in product field evaluation sessions.
- Work effectively with all Future Mobility departments to exceed sales goals expectations and ensure adequate Future Mobility Products saturation within all Rehab facilities.
- Prepare documents such as price quotations, terms of sales, delivery dates, and service obligations.
- Notify company of competitive products, promotional sales, selling techniques, pricing, warranties, and marketing policies that are seen in the industry.
- Submit reports daily activities/sales volumes.
- Conduct all business transactions in a manner that upholds the high ethical standards of Future Mobility Products.
- Complete all required training applicable to assigned position.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong skill in dealing with customer care, communication, persuasiveness, and negotiation, native English and Spanish speaking is preferred
- Able to respond effectively to multiple priorities and execute in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, Self-motivated and be a good team player
- Advanced levels on computer, such as Microsoft Excel, Words, Email
- Post-secondary education, College degree/diploma in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2~5 years related sales/customer services and industry experience
- Prefer to have experience on selling products to retailers / professionals / dealers market
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Sales & Customer Service 2 years
Required language: Fluent English and Spanish speaking
Location: 1 Buffalo River Place, Buffalo, NY 14210
Salary: 45k-75k per year