any parts. Up to 4” of width growth, and the seat depth is
grow able up to 2” with each seat rail.
DYNAMIC TILT CAPELLA
secure your loved one in a public transit vehicle.
Complies with accessibility requirements
from the Safety Act. A Transit Tie Down consists of
both rear and front hooks.
chair, allows for a gentle, slow tilt for the user;
lockable at infinite angles.
to keep the wheelchair in ‘park’ mode. This is especially
useful for active users who are frequently moving
their upper bodies. Wheel lock extensions are also
available upon request.
+7 to -21 with 3.5 degrees increments.
- Tilt Option
- Seat Width And Depth Can Increase Without Changing Frame
- Recline Option
- Multi Adjustable Axle Plate
- Aluminum Or Composite Footplates
- Standard Seating System Consisting Of: Two Way Contoured Padded Fixed Headrest, Orion Back With 1” Depth Adjustability And Prism Ideal Cushion
- Aluminum Seat Pan
- Removable Rear Wheels With Stainless Steel Or Plastic Coated Handrims
- Front Riggings
- Power Tilt Option