ABOUT THE ORION II WHEELCHAIR
HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE AXLE PLATE
FORKS AND CASTERS
Posi-Lock to be rigidly lock for different tilt angles.
TILT-IN-SPACE ORION II
to the mounting plate to increase the chair stiffness.
allows for a gentle and slow tilt of the end user.
It is lockable at different angles.
surface which resists rotation.
+7 to -21 with 3.5 degrees increments.
STANDARD WEIGHT LIMIT 350 LBS
HOW TO ADJUST THE ORION II WHEELCHAIR
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Tilt Option
- Low Seat-To-Floor Height
- Multi Adjustable Axle Plate
- Coated Handrims
- 70 Degree Pin style Front Rigging
- Adjustable Rear Anti Tippers
- Heel Loops
- Contoured Padded Fixed Headrest, Orion Back with 1” depth adjust ability and Prism Ideal Cushion
- Recline Option
- Standard seating system consisting of: two way
- Aluminum Seat Pan
- Removable Rear Wheels with Chrome or Plastic
- Adjustable Arm Heights, Gel Padding
- Aluminum or Composite Footplates
- Locking Collar
- Elevating Legrest with calf pad, allows the client positioning options for comfort and pressure relief
ORION II GALLERY